Friday 8 April 2016

3 Animations of EXP1


An Animation showcasing Overview, section of the building. The building is designed to locate near the see, therefore the big round structure is used to block the direct sea wind which will affect the machine in the motorbikes workshop.





The above workshop is a place for Givenchy. All worktables are facing at the windows with nice view, making the workers less stressed. The middle is designed as a open space for discussion so there would be no chairs.

The spaces on ground floor is the exhibition place where showcasing new motorbikes and fashion designs. Chairs are provide for designers to sharing their thoughts with visitors.



The space below is the workshop for motorbikes. The space is divided into 2 spaces, waiting room and workshop. The idea is to allow visitor to see the process of the bikes without interrupting the workers. And also provide some greenery for the workers working underground.

7 comments:

  1. Chris, for the first video section part, no matter how many times I hide the section plane, I will still appear somehow. I guess it is a bug. I can show u on next tutorial. I tried to google it but still cant solve it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are submitting before the next tutorial... I noticed it also. Have you checked that the section plane is hidden in every scene? That was the only thing that came to mind on what it might be. You could also check google and see if other people are having the same issue. I wouldnt loose too much sleep over it but it would be nice to resolve if possible. Also see if you can get a bit higher resolution on your uploads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I just wanna show you before I actually upload to youtube :) Trying to fix it

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I solve the close up one.. the full section starts to have the plane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelvin. I think I may have a solution for you... Go to the 'view' menu, then click 'toolbars...' and turn on the 'sections' toolbar. One of the tools on this new toolbar is 'Display Section Planes'. When this is toggled all section planes in your model will be hidden. Try doing this and then running your animation. Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried, it was hidden.
    But after I update nd play the animation, it appears again somehow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to worry, its not the most critical thing.

    ReplyDelete